Freedom Foods – BARLEY+ Bars
Freedom Foods has launched a new range of bars using the CSIRO developed BARLEYmax wholegrain.
BARLEYmax was created by the CSIRO as part of their research into grains with higher fibre content and enhanced nutritional benefits – the CSIRO took barley grains and using conventional plant breeding techniques, created a new type of barley with types of fibre – insoluble, soluble and resistant starch.
Freedom Foods believes that their Barley+ is the best cereal grain – Barley+ contains the Non-GMO BARLEYmax grain which has more of the 3 important fibre types together in 1 grain, developed by Australia’s leading scientific research organisation, the CSIRO.
- Resistant starch
- Excellent source of fibre
- Soluble fibre
- Insoluble fibre
- Source of protein
- No preservatives
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Supports digestive health with Prebiotic resistant starch
- Non GMO
- Australian grown & made
- BARLEYmax wholegrain developed by CSIRO
Available in 4 variants:
- Seven Seeds – whole grain barley flakes, oats, pepita, sunflower, linseed, poppy, sesame, teff & chia seeds – high fibre = 30% of daily fibre needs.
- Pink Lady & Chia – whole grain barley flakes, oats, pink lady apple & chia spice flavour – high fibre = 29% of daily fibre needs.
- Wild Berry & Yoghurt – whole grain barley flakes, oats, cranberries, blueberries & yoghurt – high fibre = 30% of daily fibre needs.
- Cranberry & Almond – whole grain barley flakes, oats, cranberries & almonds – high fibre = 30% of daily fibre needs.
Located: Health food aisle
Health Star Rating (HSR): 5
Size: 210gm (6 pack)
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click here
Shelf price: ∼$6.50
Available from: Coles