Go Natural – Plant-Based Botanical Vitamins
Go Natural believe the future of health is looking to the past for ancient wisdom and herbal remedies. Go Natural harvest Earth’s powerful botanicals and combine them with effective nutrients creating the most ground-breaking, botanically-based blends for beauty, wellness and healing.
- Go Natural’s packaging uses 85% less plastic than a regular vitamin bottle
- Combination of botanicals and nutrients
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Egg Free
- Peanut & Tree Nut Free
- No Added Sugar
- Free from Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Resealable Bag
Available in 8 variants:
- Total Focus – A botanical blend of traditional herbs used for centuries in Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine for clarity and focus. Adaptogens, Siberian Ginseng, Schisandra and Brahmi, reduces stress and clears the mind. Green Tea blended with Brahmi which is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to enhance cognitive function, memory and mental performance.
- Mighty Immune – Mother Nature offers wonderful healing botanicals to fight headaches, sore throats, coughs, runny noses and enhance wellbeing. Herbs like Echinacea, Andrographis and Olive Leaf have been traditionally used for centuries as healing tonics to boost immune system defences. Andrographis reduces the severity of common cold symptoms and relieves symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- True Digest – Go Natural’s vegan Probiotics, Prebiotics and Enzymes nourish the gut, support digestion and foster blossoming gut flora. Traditional Ayurvedic Medicinal herb, Turmeric, helps relieve inflammation and digestive discomfort.
- Women’s Essentials – Go Natural have harvested 12 of wholefoods in their naturally-sourced Multivitamin and Mineral Blend so you can get your daily dose of plant-based nutrition. Superfoods like Barley Grass, Kale, Spirulina and Alfalfa are nutrient dense foods that nourish the body with loads of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Beauty fruits like Rosehip and Acerola contain Vitamin C and are known for their collagen boosting skin benefits.
- Pure Energise – Go Natural’s harmonious blend of three Ginsengs, Siberian, Korean and American, have been traditionally used as Adaptogens in Chinese and North American Medicine to re-energise the body, fight mental and physical fatigue and reduce symptoms of stress. Green Tea and Guarana offer a fast-acting, natural pick-me-up.
- Stress Release – Hailed as a potent restorative tonic, Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that has been used for centuries in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine. When the body is stressed it can impact hormones, the immune and nervous system. This powerful plant has been traditionally used to help calm the mind, reduce nervous tension and mild anxiety, nourish adrenals, support the immune system and fight fatigue.
- Beauty Collagen Booster – Beauty botanicals, Rosehip and Acerola, are packed with Vitamin C to encourage natural collagen production. Important Amino Acids involved in collagen synthesis for beautiful skin, hair and nails. Beauty Collagen Booster contains beauty foods, Grapeseed and Phytoceramides, to help your skin glow.
- Clear Skin – This skin-clearing herb and nutrient blend targets the root cause of blemishes and breakouts from within. Burdock has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve symptoms of acne, mild eczema and psoriasis due to its blood purifying and cleansing capabilities. Turmeric is an ancient Ayurvedic anti-inflammatory herb reducing skin inflammation and supporting gut health. Zinc helps repair and heal skin, especially during and after breakouts.
Located: Health & Beauty aisle
Size: 30 Hard Capsules/Tablets per Pack
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$20.00
Available from: Coles, Woolworths