Oak Milk – Launches Frozen Oak Chocolate
It has arrived…Frozen Oak – chocolate flavoured milk with a frozen Slurpee-like consistency.
Frozen Oak machines have been spotted in various Caltex petrol stations (exclusive stockists of the Frozen Oak) across Sydney and the Central Coast — there are reports that the sites are running out so if you want to be one of the first to try Frozen Oak you had better get into the selected Caltex stations quickly.
Currently available at 9 Caltex stores across NSW only at the moment:
- Wyong: M1 Southbound Service Centre
- Wyong: M1 Northbound Service Centre
- Rose Bay: 488 Old South Head Road
- Bondi: 51 Bondi Road
- Beresfield: 409 Yangan Avenue
- Neutral Bay: 16-38 Military Road
- Northmead: 98-100 Windsor Road
- North Ryde: 41-43 Epping Road
- Luddenham: 19 The Northern Road
Available in 2 sizes:
- Small cup – ∼$3.50
- Large cup – ∼$5.00