Beerenberg – New Sauces & Condiments
Beerenberg has recently released a new range of condiments to complement meals, desserts, and cheese platters.
- Gluten free (except Asian Dressing & Dipping Sauce)
- Handmade at Beerenberg’s Hahndorf farm in Adelaide Hills, SA.
The 5 new products are:
- Red Pepper & Chipotle Sauce – a smokey, smooth flavour that pairs with chicken wings, can be mixed with mayonnaise for a spicy twist, or complement your next Mexican fiesta. Raise the temperature at your next dinner – 300ml – ∼$6.00
- Asian Dressing & Dipping Sauce – an all-purpose sauce that can be added to stir-fries and noodle salads, glazed on your favourite cut of meat, or used as a dipping sauce for spring rolls and dumplings – 300ml – ∼$6.00
- Green Tomato & Jalapeño Relish – for those heat seekers looking to spice up their next sandwich, snack or Mexican dish. It will spice up your life – as well as your meal! – 265gm – ∼$5.20.
- Mediterranean Capsicum Bruschetta – offers a taste of the sunny Mediterranean Peninsula and can be served on crusty or cheese. As flavoursome as the sun is bright – enjoy Beerenberg’s Mediterranean Capsicum Bruschetta at home, with family or friends. It doesn’t matter how – you’ll be dreaming of the great outdoors while enjoying its fresh, indulgent taste. – 250gm – ∼$5.20
- Sweet Mustard Pickle – a Beerenberg classic that will elevate any meat and cheese dish effortlessly. Spread it on sandwiches, partner with meats and vegetables – really, you’re only limited by your imagination – 265gm – ∼$5.20
- Mango & Mandarin Curd – bursting with tropical flavours, it can add a tangy twist to toast or pancakes, and even make a delectable filling for a sponge cake. Sunshine in a jar! You’ll delight in the tangy, summerly taste of the mango and mandarin. Go on! Give it a try – you know you want to – 300gm – ∼$6.00
Size: As detailed above
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click here
Shelf price: As detailed above
Available from: Directly from The Beerenberg Family Farm on-line store: Click here