Skinny Sugar is 50 per cent Australian cane sugar, 50 per cent erythritol sweetener – so it’s sugar, but it’s skinny!
Skinny Sugar believes that you should enjoy all types of food and drinks without compromise – to Skinny Sugar that means all the taste of sugar and being able to use it in the same way as normal sugar.
Skinny Sugar works just like normal sugar – baking with Skinny Sugar means you can use it the same way they would use regular sugar, replacing the usual amount with the same amount of Skinny Sugar.
Skinny Sugar is the first product endorsed by the Country Women’s Association of Australia (CWA) – proceeds from the sale will assist CWA’s work advancing the rights and equity of women, families and communities, especially those living in rural, regional and remote Australia.
- 100% natural
- Zero fat
- Same great taste as sugar (no metallic taste or throat tickle)
- Use the same as sugar
- Half the calories of normal sugar
- Diet friendly
- Nothing artificial
- Lower G.I. than sugar
- Diabetic friendly
- Cheaper than other sugar substitutes
Skinny Sugar is available in 2 variants:
- White – perfect for general use – use Skinny Sugar White in your everyday sweetening for cereals and drinks. Also ideal to be used when making jams and preserves.
- Raw – a great alternative to Skinny Sugar White. It has a golden colour and a caramel like flavour. While often used to sweeten coffee, it is great in baking and cooking as it improves the flavour, has excellent colour giving spectacular results. Use it in recipes for cakes, muffin and cookies made with less processed ingredients such as wholegrains, oats and wholemeal flours.
Located: Baking aisle
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website:Click here
Shelf price: ∼$6.50
Available from: Woolworths