Gaytime Crumb Shed Pop-up Stores Open in Sydney & Melbourne
In celebration of the iconic Streets Gaytime and in particular its iconic crumb coating, Streets are opening their pop-up ‘Crumb Sheds’ at TOPSHOP TOPMAN stores in Sydney (Wednesday 18 January 2017) and Melbourne (Friday 20 January 2017) for a short time only – and if the lines first thing this morning at Sydney are any indication you had better get in quickly.
The Crumb Sheds are selling 5 delectable Bespoke Gaytime crumb creation ice creams – all handmade to order with classic Gaytime ice cream and chocolate by “Crumb Technicians” – for $6 each.
The 5 Bespoke Gaytimes available are:
- Unicorn Breath – vanilla crumb, musk sticks, strawberry hard candy, popping candy, edible glitter.
- Crumb Choc Millionaire – chocolate crumb, smashed potato crisps, desiccated coconut, 100s & 1000s, edible glitter.
- Chocopalooza – chocolate crumb, lolly bananas, 100s & 1000s.
- Golden Chief’s Salty Gaytime – vanilla crumb, pretzel bits, salted caramel drizzle (by Gaytime ‘Crumbassador’, Jesse James McElroy).
- The OG-G – with even more vanilla crumb (the original and the best handcrafted to perfection).
The Crumb Sheds are also selling tins of Golden Gaytime Crumbs because everything tastes better with Golden Gaytime Crumbs so that you will never go without crumbs again! – try on ice cream (of course!), cereal, yoghurt or just eat it straight from the tin:
- Golden Gaytime Crumbs – 150gm – $6.00
Sydney store opening times:
Mon – Wed & Fri: 10am – 7pm
Thurs: 10am – 9pm
Sat: 10am – 6pm
Sun: 12pm – 5pm