Arnott’s – Bluey Biscuit Range
Arnott’s is taking wholesome lunchbox fun to a whole new level, with new Arnott’s Bluey Biscuits – new Arnott’s Bluey Biscuits brings iconic characters Bluey and Bingo — from Australia’s number one kids show, Bluey — to life in a way never experienced before… in biscuit form!
An exciting snack that has been cleverly crafted to be equal parts tasty, wholesome, and fun that will go down a treat with the bonus of no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives – perfect for a lunchbox addition or for on-the-go.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Perfect for a lunchbox addition or for on-the-go.
Available in 3 variants:
- Honey & Oat– These soft, golden-baked biscuits with a delectable combination of honey, vanilla and oats – the ideal sweetener for morning or afternoon tea. HSR: 3.5
- Cheese– delectable mild cheese-flavoured biscuits that offer the perfect amount of crunch. HSR: 4.0
- Pizza– bringing together the classic flavours of tomato, herbs, and mild onion. HSR: 4.0
Located: Biscuits aisle
Visit website: Click here
Shelf price: ∼$4.50
Available from: Woolworths, Coles, various IGA/Foodland/independent supermarkets
Disclaimer: The Grocery Geek provides general product information, which is intended as a guide only, please ensure that you read the product label before consuming.