Mr Chen’s – Kitchen Meals Range
It’s been over 30 years since Mr Chen’s started creating Australia’s favourite handmade dumplings and now Mr Chen’s is proud to bring authentic Asian meals from his family’s kitchen to yours – The hard work is all done, so you can just heat, eat and savour.
- Ready in minutes
- No artificial colours or flavours
- 97% fat free
Available in 5 variants:
- Char Siu BBQ Pork with carrots, broccoli and rice – nothing beats the sweet, smoky flavours of succulent Char Siu pork marinated slowly in Mr Chen’s sweet BBQ glaze with traditional aromatic flavours of Chinese five spice.
- Black Pepper Beef Noodles with red capsicum, onion and broccoli – Mr Chen’s marinated black pepper beef is tender and succulent, served on a bed of noodles – perfect to soak up the umami flavours of our traditional sauce with a gentle heat from crushed black pepper.
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken with carrot, green capsicum, onion and rice – you’ll love the fresh, fragrant flavours in Mr chen’s Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken featuring ginger and lemongrass in perfect harmony.
- Szechuan Chicken Noodles with carrots, red capsicum and broccoli – if you like things a little fiery, then you’ll love Mr Chen’s Szechuan Chicken Noodles with traditional Chinese spices and the distinct, warming tang of Szechuan pepper.
- Vegetarian Katsu Curry with tofu, sweet potato, broccoli and rice – this one’s for the veggie lovers. Mr Chen has chosen chunky cubes of tofu, sweet potato and broccoli to soak up the authentic Japanese flavours in our Katsu curry sauce, creating a hearty vegetarian meal, that will warm you from within.
Located: Freezer aisle
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click here
Shelf price: ∼$7.00
Available from: Woolworths, various IGA/Foodland/independent supermarkets