Wildly Good – Vegan Burgers Range
Wildly Good celebrates legendary vegetables with their café quality Ready-to-Eat Burger range that are crafted by chefs from real food, grown fresh from the earth with natural flavours bursting through… and homemade-looking enough so that your friends and family think that you made them for yourself!
Wildly Good Burgers are pre-cooked for your convenience and only need to be heated for 3 minutes from chilled.
- Vegan Proud
- Gluten Free
- Good source of Fibre
- Source of Protein
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low in fat and no cholesterol
Available in 4 variants:
- Beetroot Black Bean – a mouthwatering combination of black beans, beetroot and caramelised onions creating a dark, savoury, lightly earthy flavoured burger.
- Spiced Chickpea Burgers – a mouthwatering combination of chickpeas, veggies and herbs with a fresh and lemony flavour.
- Smoky Cauliflower – a mouthwatering combination of cauliflower, sweet potato and chickpeas with a smoky, southern-style spice blend.
- Sweet Potato & Kimchi – a mouthwatering combination of sweet potato and savoury kimchi.
Located: Dairy aisle
Size: 250gm (2 burgers)
Visit website: Click here
Shelf price: ∼$6.00
Available from: Coles, various IGA/Foodland/independent supermarkets