Bobbies Petcare – Ice Treats for Dogs
Bobbies Petcare exists to create healthy and happy lives for pets and their families…they are a leading and progressive company that is committed to providing the best choices of products and services to pets and their families – they are passionate, dedicated and deliver on their commitments.
Bobbies Petcare has released their new healthy range of ice treats for refreshing your dog on hot days. Their treats are made using the best ingredients with no dairy, no artificial colours or preservatives and free-range proteins.
- 7 serves per tub
- A perfect way to treat and reward your pooch any time of day
Available in 4 variants:
- Pear & Peanut Butter – combing real peanut butter with pear puree in a delectable combo that’s sure to make your dog smile – ingredients: peanut butter, pear puree, chickpea & honey.
- Strawberry & Apple – made with real strawberries and apple puree – ingredients: strawberry puree, apple puree, chickpea & honey.
- Beef Liver – a classic scrumptious dog treat flavour now taken to the next level in this unique ice treat, made with real Australian beef liver sourced from South Australia – ingredients: beef liver, chicken powder, chickpea & honey.
- Chicken Broth – dogs love to drink it on its own or added to their dry food for a tasty change – made from free range chicken – ingredients: chicken stock made from chicken bones & free range chicken meat.
Located: Petcare aisle
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$17.00
Available from: Foodland supermarkets
Distribution: South Australia
Disclaimer: The Grocery Geek provides general product information which is intended as a guide only, please ensure that you read the product label before consuming.