Cenovis – Women’s Health Essentials Range for busy mums
Cenovis have developed the new Women’s Health Essentials range which is dedicated entirely for busy mums, targeting 8 key women’s health concerns, including:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- stress relief
- PMS support
- helping you look your best
Cenovis is trusted by more Australian women than any other brand (ACNielsen Homescan Data MAT 23/01/16 Total Adult Female Buyers Household Penetration)
There are 8 products in the range:
- Iron Plus – 80 Tablets – ~$12.95 – contains a bioavailable form of iron for better absorption. This form of iron is gentle on the stomach and may be preferred option for low constipation over ferrous sulfate. Iron helps the body produce energy and adequate iron intake during pregnancy is important for normal foetal growth and development. This formulation also contains Vitamin C which assists iron absorption, plus Vitamin B6 which plays a role in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Cranberry 30,000mg – 30 Capsules – ~$17.95 – a higher strength cranberry fruit extract dry concentrate containing the equivalent of 30g of fresh cranberries in each capsule to help to maintain urinary tract health. Cranberry discourages adherence of harmful bacteria to the urinary tract and can reduce the risk of cystitis. Cranberries are also useful for masking urinary odours associated with incontinence and cystitis.
- Hair, Skin & Nails – 60 Tablets – ~$13.20 – a combination of important nutrients designed to help strengthen hair, maintain healthy skin and strengthen soft brittle nails. This formulation contains key ingredients including: Silica – helps provide elasticity and strength to hair and nails; Vitamin C – assists connective tissue and collagen formation; Zinc – assists in mild acne. Helps maintain healthy skin. Antioxidant; Biotin – helps strengthen soft brittle nails helping to reduce breaking and splitting; Manganese – helps support collagen production
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg – 160 Capsules – ~$15.99 – may assist in providing relief from the symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome such as breast pain and tenderness. Evening Primrose Oil may also assist dry skin by improving the texture and firmness and providing relief from dryness.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding – 60 Capsules – ~$28.69 – helps provide relief from symptoms of morning sickness – Gentle on the stomach form of iron – Low constipation form of iron – No Fishy Aftertaste – 1 -A- DAY
- Garcinia Cambogia 5000mg – 100 Capsules – ~$24.95 – a tropical fruit peel extract containing the active component Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA). The HCA found in Garcinia Cambogia may help provide the temporary feeling of fullness. Garcinia Cambogia is also known to have antioxidant properties.
- Stress Relief – 60 Tablets – ~$19.95 – contains a natural, calming herb Hops together with Rhodiola and B Vitamins, which helps maintain normal mental and physical performance during times of stress. It may reduce the effects of mild anxiety, improve stamina and endurance and may help reduce mental fatigue to give you the support you need.
- Folic Acid 500mcg – 150 Tablets – ~$11.95 – may be taken as part of a healthy supplementation routine daily prior to conception and during pregnancy, to help reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida or neural tube defects. Folic acid is needed for the synthesis of DNA and there is an increased requirement for folic acid during pregnancy. Adequate folic acid intake also helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and supports brain health.
Note: When taking vitamins and/or minerals always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Located: Health aisle
Size: As detailed above
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
RRP: As detailed above
Available from: Coles, Woolworths, various IGA/Foodland/independent supermarkets