CHIA – Super Juices
CHIA has announced it has launched its Super Juice product range in Australia for the health-conscious consumers.
CHIA combines the cross-Tasman ingredients to pack a powerful and nourishing boost – using Australian grown chia seeds and real fruit from New Zealand, ‘CHIA’ is believed to be the first chia-based beverage released in Australia – it’s 100% natural and free of gluten, refined sugar, and preservatives, according to the company.
CHIA is about adventure and the outdoors, good food, and living a balanced sustainable lifestyle.
In creating CHIA, they wanted to share something of nutritional value for sustained energy and well-being.
What packs the punch in CHIA? – CHIA provides children and adults with a vegetarian form of omega 3 along with essential nutrients such as magnesium, calcium, iron, potassium and naturally occurring electrolytes. CHIA is rich in both soluble and insoluble fibre, fibre is usually extracted from other juices but is important for blood sugar regulation and digestion which makes CHIA more like a food than a drink.
Chia seeds hold more than 10 times their weight in water; hydrating the seed helps increase your body’s ability to absorb the nutrients. It is also what creates the fun gel around the chia seed in our CHIA drinks.
All of this natural goodness is blended with our favourite fruit juices to create delicious, healthy, flavoursome drinks.
Available in five flavour variants:
- Blueberry – made with hydrated Chia seeds, blueberry concentrate, blackcurrant concentrate and New Zealand apples.
- Coconut Water and Mango – made with hydrated Chia seeds, organic mango puree, coconut water, organic apple concentrate and lemon concentrate.
- Feijoa and Pink Guava – made with hydrated Chia seeds, feijoa puree, organic apple concentrate, guava puree and lemon concentrate.
- Blackcurrant – made with hydrated Chia seeds, Blackcurrants combined with New Zealand apples.
- Orange and Passionfruit – made with hydrated Chia seeds, orange and tropical passionfruit combined with New Zealand apples.
Located: Drinks aisle
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click here
Shelf price: ∼$4.99
Available from: Various independent supermarkets and health food stores.
Distribution: Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne