Coles – Frozen Beef Pies – New Variants
Coles has added 3 new variants to their frozen beef pie range.
- Made with Australian beef
- No artificial colours or flavours
The 3 new variants are:
- Cheeseburger – An Australian beef, pickle, tomato sauce and cheese filling encased in crisp golden pastry with sesame seeds – HSR: 3
- Spicy Burrito – Mexican style beef filling with tomato salsa and jalapenos, encased in a crisp golden pastry, hand finished with paprika – HSR: 3.5
- Tomato Sauce – The classic beef pie made with Australian minced beef in a rich gravy, with a tomato sauce layer encased in a crisp golden pastry – HSR: 2.5
Located: Freezer aisle
Health Star Rating (HSR): As detailed above
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$5.00
Available from: Coles
Disclaimer: The Grocery Geek provides general product information which is intended as a guide only, please ensure that you read the product label before consuming.