Food Babies Love – Fresh Pots
Food Babies Love (‘FBL’) was founded by Melbourne based, Emily Dupuche who has always loved food and cooking, and had great fun introducing her twins to solids – She created delicious and nutritious meals that babies actually loved eating.
Emily quickly realised that many parents found this phase of parenting challenging and there was need for a practical and simple guide. Combining her love of food with practical advice and a touch of mum-wisdom, she wrote “Food Babies Love; a guide to introducing solids” (First published in 2012) which is now an Australian Best Seller.
Emily is driven by the belief that babies don’t like bland boring food and that you should never try to serve your baby a meal you wouldn’t eat yourself – Emily’s goal is for every parent in Australia to be exposed to Food Babies Love and for every baby to grow up with a love of good food. She wants to offer a better alternative for our babies believing that our babies deserve better than what’s currently available in stores and that parents need a helping hand.
That’s why the FBL team have been working for 3 years to bring you Australia’s first range of fresh baby and toddler meals – Food Babies Love Fresh Pots.
Food Babies Love Fresh Pots are a selection of tried and true Food Babies Love favorites, which are available in convenient packs up and down the Australian Eastern Seaboard and, even by home delivery within 100kms of Melbourne CBD.
Team FBL want to help you be the best parent you can be, by offering delicious, nutritious and guilt free all natural meal options to help your baby thrive and giving you a helping hand.
Each meal is packaged in clear 200gm tamper-proof pots which are microwavable and freezable.
The range comes in 3 distinct ages and stages with a total of 7 delicious varieties:
Early proteins for 6+ months:
- Chicken, Apple & Pumpkin – A gentle naturally sweet Chicken meal designed for babies progressing from straight vegetables to meal combinations.
- Red Lentil Dahl – A gentle first introduction to spice. An absolute Food Babies Love favourite, this meal is suitable for any age.
Textured meals for 7+ months:
- Greek Lamb Casserole – Lamb shoulder slow braised with silky vegetables and a subtle hint of the Mediterranean. Packed with flavour and goodness to energise your baby, they’ll be eating this one for many years to come, so don’t be tricked by the age rating.
- Chicken Curry – Fresh vegetables you can see, chicken and the goodness of brown rice all wrapped up in fabulous easy to eat retro curry.
- Baby Bolognaise – This is the perfect first version for any budding connoisseur. Light on the tomatoes making it easier on the bottom, big on flavour and veg, this gentle version of a much-loved favourite is soft and wildly more-ish.
Toddler meals for 10+ months:
- Spaghetti Bolognaise – A more grown up version of bolognaise for the bigger bubs who are working on self-feeding and mess-making. With more robust flavours and bigger pieces of pasta this dish is a perfect go to meal.
- Fish Pie – Soft and smooth but oozing with texture, a comforting homestyle fish pie perfect for lunch or dinner. Loaded with vegies and Omega 3, this is a power-packed meal for any playful baby or toddler to enjoy.
Located: Chilled aisle
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$6.45
Available from: Various IGA and independent supermarkets and food stores on the Australian Eastern Seaboard, or directly from their website (delivery only within 100klms of Melbourne CBD) – To locate your nearest retailer or to purchase direct go to: http://foodbabieslove.com.au/
Distribution: Currently Australian Eastern Seaboard – expanding to other states in the near future.