Joy Foods – Fruity Tops
Fruity tops provide a delicious new spin on the traditional muesli bar – soft and chewy, with a wholegrain oat base, a thin layer of delicious fruit, topped with a light yoghurt drizzle.
- A perfect addition to the school lunchbox or as a snack on the run.
- Lunchbox Friendly – No nuts means they are cool for school
- Real Fruit – Real fruit blended and cold pressed into a fruity top layer
- No Added Nuts – A perfect snack for our nut sensitive friends
- Aussie Oats – Home grown oats from aussie farms
- Fibre and Wholegrain – Full of natural goodness with wholegrains and fibre
- Nothing Artificial – No need for anything but nature in our bars
Available in 3 variants:
- Raspbreez – Raspberry
- Aprichoc – Apricot
- Mangooh – Mango
About Joy Foods – From small beginnings, their family business began making delicious foods, filled with nature’s wholesome goodness. 25 years on, it’s still about great tasting food and as they say, “It’s what’s inside that matters!” – They believe great ingredients and great taste are the key to every eating occasion.
Located: Muesli bar aisle
Size: 6 bars (210gm)
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$4.50
Available from: Woolworths