Leggo’s Providore Series – Pasta Sauces
This range has been revamped and relaunched to further exemplify superior taste, achieved by using only the finest ingredients, prepared with artisan tradition to capture their very best flavours.
The Providore Series range of pasta sauces and pesto’s are crafted in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy, which is known as one of the key food heartlands of northern Italy. Providore states that: “The passion that goes into producing and respect for the ingredients is evident in every mouthful tasted. We trust you’ll enjoy.”
The range comprises 4 tomato based pasta sauces and 3 petos sauces:
- Grilled Vegetables with Provincial Italian Tomatoes – 400gm – Combining eggplant, peppers and zucchini, the vegetables are grilled and chopped before combining with rich tasting tomatoes grown in fields in the Parma province of Italy.
- Italian Vine Ripened Tomatoes with Red Chilli – 400gm – Luscious tomatoes grown under the Mediterranean sun from the Emilia Romagna region lay a rich foundation for this sauce finished with mild red chilli and parsley to balance the flavour.
- Provincial Italian Tomatoes with Grilled Bell Peppers – 400gm – Sourced from Italy and Spain at the height of their seasonality, these red peppers add a wonderfully smoky charred flavour to the lusciously sweet base of tomato sauce cultivated from the Parma province.
- Vine Ripened Tomatoes with Caramalised Baby Onions – 400gm – The borettane onions are grown in the Pianura Padana region of Italy and have a sweet, aromatic taste. Once picked, the onions are grilled and caramelised overnight with apple cider vinegar and herbs before being bottled. Complemented with rich tomato sauce from Emilia Romagna region.
- Olives, Mixed Peppers & Sundried Tomato Pesto – 195gm – Red peppers are handpicked fresh from the field and combined with a medley of olives grown under the Mediterranean sun which are then added to the rich tasting sundried tomato base.
- Italian Basil, Pecorino & Pine Nut Pesto – 195gm – Based on a true traditional Italian recipe, every ingredient in this basil pesto has been carefully selected to craft the finest pesto. From the Italian grown basil, the crushed pine nuts and the Italian produced aged Pecorino Romano DOP cheese.
- Italian Tomatoes & Grana Padano Cheese Pesto – 195gm – combining aged Grana Padano cheese from the Emilia-Romagna region, with handpicked vine ripened tomatoes from Northern Italy. Finished with aromatic basil and olive oil.
For some great recipe ideas go to the Providore website.
Located: Pasta sauce aisle
Size: As detailed above
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
Available from: Coles, Woolworths, various IGA/Foodland and independent supermarkets