Little Bud – Meals for Children
Little Bud takes the stress out of the dinner-dash by providing fresh, nutritious ready-made kids meals with no nasties… so you have more time for the fun stuff!
As mums to young children, they understand the challenges of modern day parenting, and how hard it can be to ensure our kids eat a varied and nutritious diet. That’s why they created Little Bud, ready-made kids meals, perfect for 1-5 year-olds.
Working with their Chef and Nutritionist, Little Bud meals are specially designed to be tasty and nutritious – they only use natural ingredients that you would find in your own kitchen pantry and fridge and they don’t add any nasty preservatives, sugar or salt – real food, yes please!
Little Bud’s tasty meals are perfect for those days when you don’t have the time (or inclination!) to cook.
- No additives or preservatives
- Australian made & owned
- All natural
- No added salt or sugar
- BPA free packaging
Available in 5 variants:
- Mighty Meatballs – mini meatballs made from hormone-free beef, served with mini fusilli pasta and a delicious sauce of tomatoes with lots of hidden veg. This tasty little dish provides 38%* of their recommended daily intake of vegetables.
- Sneaky Mac ‘N Cheese – a classic cheesy macaroni pasta, with a sneaky twist. This wholesome dish has three different cheeses to disguise the pumpkin and cauliflower hiding in the sauce, to help get important nutrients into your darling little veggie-dodgers! This yummy dish provides 21%* of your kids recommended intake of vegetables.
- Rockin’ Moroccan Lamb – tender pieces of lamb cooked in a rich sauce of tomato, apple, apricots and Moroccan spices, served with wholegrain couscous. This tantalising dish is a great source of fibre for little tummies and contains 26%* of their recommended daily intake of vegetables.
- Summer Cottage Pie – Hormone-free beef mince braised with carrot, zucchini and onion, topped with a cheesy cauliflower potato mash. This hearty dish provides 69%* of your kids recommended daily intake of vegetables.
- Mega Fish Pie – Sustainably sourced salmon in a creamy leek and pumpkin sauce, topped with mash potato. The salmon in this clever little dish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are known for supporting healthy brain development. This dish also provides 56%* of your kids recommended daily intake of vegetables.
*recommended vegetable intakes are based on the Australian Dietary Guidelines daily average serves for 2-3 year olds.
Located: Dairy – Prepared meals aisle
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$5.99
Available from: Coles, Woolworths, various IGA/Foodland/independent supermarkets, or directly from Little Buds (they provide a home delivery service, Monday – Friday, within metropolitan Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane) online store: Click Here