Made by Cow – Cold Pressed Raw Milk
As Made by Cow says:
“It’s cold pressed raw milk, un-messed with, straight from the cow – it’s what hasn’t been done to Made By Cow cold pressed raw milk that makes it so special.”
“It’s not what we do to our milk that makes it special – it’s what we don’t do! We don’t heat pasteurise it, homogenise it, dilute it, standardize it, pull it apart or recombine it. Made by Cow milk comes raw, straight from our cows, and is then bottled just 15 minutes down the road in Berry NSW. So you can enjoy it just the way nature intended.”
Made by Cow focuses on:
- great herd management – their cows are well fed and healthy, regularly checked by a vet, with heat-time monitors tracking the activity and sleep of every cow in real time. Their farmers know every cow in their Jersey herd by name, so they are definitely well loved!
- more hygienic milking practices, to produce a higher quality milk. This higher quality milk is bottled straight from the cows within hours and then put under intense isostatic cold water pressure, compressing both the bottle and the milk inside for several minutes. This pressure eliminates any harmful bacteria, whilst being gentler on milk’s natural nutrients. The result is a deliciously creamy milk, straight from the cow that is safe to drink – The NSW Food Authority has approved their cold pressing method as being as safe or safer than heat pasteurization and every batch of Made by Cow milk is tested before it goes out to stores.
Made by Cow cold pressed raw milk:
- has not been heated, homogenised, diluted, or blended.
- contains no preservatives or additives
- naturally low GI
- is loaded with plenty of the good stuff like more protein to help build and repair muscles and keep you feeling fuller for longer and more calcium to help develop strong, healthy bones.
- means you get more of the rich, essential nutrients straight from the cow like vitamins B1, B2, B12, A and potassium
Use just like regular milk:
- Drink straight from the bottle
- Coffee – it froths beautifully and creates a smooth, round rich flavour.
- Tea – You may wish to add a little more milk to your tea as its slightly yellower in colour and doesn’t whiten as much as standard milk.
- Cooking – Made by Cow believe that their milk will be a favourite of chefs in a very short time because its creamy flavour lends itself well to any recipe that calls for milk. e.g. cakes, rice puddings etc
Located: Dairy aisle
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$5.00
Available from: Harris Farm Markets, Wholefoods House, Maloneys Grocers, AboutLife Providores, and other independent health food stores and supermarkets – Go to Made by Cow website to locate your nearest stockist: Made By Cow Stockists
Distribution: Currently NSW