Marion’s Original – Salad Dressing Range
Marion’s Kitchen has released a range of 5 salad dressings, just in time for all those beautiful summer salads and slaws!
- All-Natural Salad Dressing
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours
Available in 5 variants:
- Japanese Style Ginger & Sesame – one of the world’s great salad dressing combinations, but don’t just use it as a salad dressing, try it with roasted veggies, drizzled over grilled chicken/salmon or toss it with some fresh prawns & soba for a winning noodle salad – Vegan friendly
- Vietnamese Style Tangy – Vietnamese salad dressings are world famous for good reason – perfectly balanced and zesty. Add some next level flavour to your noodle salad, veggie bowl, ‘slaw or drizzle over grilled chicken or seafood.
- Thai Basil Lime & Coconut – a unique blend of creamy coconut, zesty lime and fresh Thai basil – use it instead of regular Caesar salad dressing and you’ll never go back – perfect for green salads or drizzled over fresh seafood. Made with Real Coconut.
- Miso & Sesame Vinaigrette – a unique Japanese-inspired vinaigrette – savory miso and nutty sesame flavors take a green salad to a whole new level. Also perfect for poke bowls, drizzled over roasted veggies, noodle salads or a crunchy ‘slaw – Vegan friendly.
- Thai Style Tamarind Vinaigrette – Tamarind has a bright, fruity tang that makes it the perfect base for a vinaigrette – great on salads… but it also makes for a first-class finishing or drizzling sauce for grilled chicken or bbq’d seafood – Vegan friendly.
Located: Salad Dressings aisle
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$5.00
Available from: Coles