Muchas Gazpacho is Australia’s first range of gazpachos – the perfect snack for people looking for simple, healthy, on the go food.
Gazpacho, pronounced guh-spah-choh, is a Spanish soup made of raw blended vegetables and served cold – originally from Andalucía, Spain, nowadays it’s eaten throughout Spain and Portugal as a go to cool-down dish during hot summer months.
Made with whole vegetables (from seed to skin), Muchas Gazpacho isn’t filtered like juice, so it’s chunky and dense, more like a smoothie than a soup, making it the perfect guilt free on the go snack or no fuss nutritious meal.
Muchas Gazpacho is made in Bundaberg, Queensland – using fresh local produce and authentic Spanish recipes to create their gazpachos with an Aussie twist.
We all know veggies are good for us and we know we should eat them more, but we’re busy, we eat out a lot and there’s not always veggies on our plate. Muchas Gazpacho has three serves of veggies in every bottle – more than the half the recommended daily vegetable intake – Muchas is an easy and tasty way to fill your tummy with more of the right stuff.
- The perfect summer meal or snack – refreshing and delicious
- Nothing artificial
- No added sugar
- 3 serves of vegetables
- Vegan friendly
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
Available in 4 refreshing flavours:
- Clasico (Tomato, Cucumber & Red Capsicum) – The one that started it all, the original gazpacho combo of Tomato, red capsicum & cucumber.
- Verde (Cucumber & Avocado) – Green is good – cucumber and Avocado goodness squeezed into a bottle – refreshingly delicious.
- Rosa (Beetroot, Tomatoes & Cucumber) – Beetroot with cucumber and tomato – it’s bursting with flavour.
- Naranja (Roasted Garlic, Chilli, Basil, Tomato, & Cucumber) – The perfect balance of spice and nice – garlic, chilli & basil with tomatoes and cucumber – a fiesta for your tastebuds.
Located: Dairy aisle
Health Star Rating (HSR): 5
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website:Click here
Shelf price: Not available at time of writing
Available from: Coles, Woolworths, various IGA/Foodland/independent supermarkets
Distribution: Qld only – Nationally 2018