Nutriforme Gold – Baby Formulas and Toddler Milk
Nutriforme Gold is made from Australian Cow’s milk from Australian farms, nurtured by professional Australian farmers.
All Nutriforme Gold products:
- abide by strict Australian food standards and regulations.
- are packed in a tin for safe keeping. Make sure that after opening that you store your formula with the lid provided and in a clean dry place. Inside each tin you will find a measuring scoop, only use the scoop provided.
- have a range of formula and toddler milk products designed to progress your baby through the many changes in its development.
Nutriforme Gold is sold in 3 distinct steps:
Step 1 Infant Formula – birth to 6 months – $15.00
- made from milk blended with essential fatty acids, balanced vitamins and minerals so you can be sure you are offering your baby the best nutrition.
- has these brain-nourishing nutrients that are important to a baby’s development.
- is whey dominant which means that it is easy for babies to digest and is perfectly balanced to provide all your baby’s nutritional needs.
Step 2 Follow-on formula – 6-12 months – $15.00
- designed for progression from Nutriforme Step 1 or is designed for Mum’s who are moving from breast feeding to bottle feeding from 6 months.
- blended with essential fatty acids, balanced vitamins and minerals so you can be sure you are offering your baby the best nutrition.
- Casein dominant – Casein is slower to digest for a baby which keeps them feeling fuller for longer and is perfectly balanced to provide all your baby’s nutritional needs
Step 3 – Toddler Milk – 12+ months – $13.00
- Your toddler’s needs are changing, and it’s more important than ever to provide the nutrition they need for continued healthy development. The Nutriforme Toddler product is tailored to nourish your Toddler and help them reach milestones at this critical stage.
- specifically designed for toddlers from twelve months to help ensure they have a well balanced nutritional intake for their growing bodies.
- DHA, ARA and iron—building blocks for a toddler’s brain.
- 15 essential vitamins and 10 essential minerals—to help support growth and development.
- Prebiotics designed to support your babies digestive system.
Why DHA and ARA are important – During the first 2 years of life, a baby’s brain develops rapidly and is especially sensitive to nutrition. That’s why many experts believe it’s important to get DHA and ARA during this critical time. DHA and ARA are fatty acids that acts as a building block for a baby’s brain.
Always make sure you follow the feeding guide provided on the tin, and never change the mixing instructions unless advised by your doctor or health professional
Located: Babycare aisle
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
RRP: As detailed above
Available from: Coles