Over The Moo – Dairy Free Coconut Milk Ice Cream
What the heck is Over The Moo?… Yum, fun and affordable. That’s what.
It’s dairy free coconut milk ice cream and they’ve pumped up the volume on flavour.
Being dairy intolerant shouldn’t need a mortgage. Saying ‘nyet’ to dairy shouldn’t mean grey-tasting desserts. Picking up a tub of vegan ice cream shouldn’t be the cause for a *heavy sigh*.
Ice cream is officially back on the menu with Over The Moo. Literal bucket-loads of flavour and a smooth and creamy texture like traditional Italian gelato.
How?… Seasoned ice cream makers, in business for 50 years, put their noggins together with a lactose intolerant guy. Over The Moo is what happened next… vegan ice cream which also makes it lactose free and dairy free.
So maybe time to crack a coconut and give those cows a holiday?
Over The Moo has seven flavours. They got feedback from a lot of people to them improve each one.
They improved their flavours over and over again, each time refusing to compromise flavour because they couldn’t use dairy milk. They got great feedback each time and after all that work (without blowing their own horns too much) they think their flavours are pretty good. And yes, every last one of them is:
- dairy free
- made from only the most delectable of coconuts
The 7 flavours are:
- Vanilla Bean Missing You – Coconut ice cream with a rich vanilla flavour.
- MMMangoo – Coconut ice cream with exotic quantities of fresh mango.
- Choc! Choc! Who’s There? – Coconut ice cream with a shovel-load of dark choc chips and ladles of chocolate sauce.
- The Espresso Lane – Coconut ice cream with businesslike amounts of coffee.
- Pandan Pecan Party! – Coconut ice cream with pandan, pecans and toffee.
- Me! Me! Black Sesame! – Coconut ice cream swirling with Japanese-style roasted black sesame.
- Matcha Made in Heaven – Coconut ice cream with authentic Japanese green tea matcha.
Located: Freezer aisle
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
Available from: Not all flavours at all stores – Woolworths, various IGA/Foodland and independent supermarkets