San Remo – Pulse Pasta
Looking for new ways to include pulses in your diet?
The new San Remo Pulse Pasta is made using flour from pulses – 25% Peas, 25% Chickpeas, 25% Borlotti Beans and 25% Lentils… that’s it!
- Gluten Free – Suitable for coeliac or gluten intolerant
- Good source of Protein – 65% more than regular pasta*
- Reduced Carbs – 25% less than regular pasta*
- Excellent source of Fibre – 4 times more than regular pasta*
* Compared to San Remo regular pasta.
Available in 2 variants:
Located: Pasta aisle
Health Star Rating (HSR): 5
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$3.00
Available from: Various IGA/Foodland/independent supermarkets