The Spice Tailor – Curry Paste Pouch Range
The Spice Tailor is excited to introduce their new Indian Curry Paste pouch range!
Great pastes make great curries…and the Spice Tailor’s new paste pouches are really great – they are made with the freshest spices and ingredients (expertly blended of course), and nothing else – no preservatives, no artificial colours, no artificial acids and no fillers – it’s scratch cooking made easy, that tastes 100% home made every time!
The Spice Tailor use only the best spices and ingredients, so their pastes are packed with layers of flavour – they are the soul of all great curries and so much more.
- 100% fresh & delicious
- each pouch serves 8
- no preservatives or artificial colours
- no artificial acids or fillers
Available in 4 variants:
- Butter Chicken – velvety, refined and regal – it elevates whatever you cook in it and it doesn’t have to be chicken!
- Korma – mellow, creamy and flavourful – adds a delicious warmth to any dish.
- Tikka Masala – mild in spice but rich in flavour and makes everything better.
- Malabar – gentle, rounded but robust and packed full of coastal flavours.
Located: Indian foods aisle
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$5.50
Available from: Coles
Disclaimer: The Grocery Geek provides general product information which is intended as a guide only, please ensure that you read the product label before consuming.