Unibic – Anzac Biscuits – Limited Edition Tins 2016
Unibic has been producing limited edition ANZAC Biscuit tins each year for ANZAC Day since 2002.
Each year, they produce a new set of tins that commemorate significant events, men and women who have served in or been affected by war, and even symbols of remembrance.
Each year the limited edition tins are released in April – they are always in high demand, and sell out very quickly, which quickly make them a collectors’ items.
Unibic ANZAC Biscuit tins celebrate the origin of Anzac biscuits, reminding us of the packages of love and care from home that helped buoy the ANZAC spirit.
This year (2016) there are 9 different tins – 2 different tins available at 5 major outlets:
- ANZAC Cove, Gallipoli – Coles
- On the Kokoda Trail – Coles
- Two-Up with the Troops – Woolworths
- The Slouch Hat – Woolworths
- Red Poppies – Independent Retailers & RSL Clubs
- Battle of Pozieres – Independent Retailers & RSL Clubs
- Australian Light Horse – Aldi
- WRAAC – Aldi
- 2nd Australian Division, France – Australia Post
Located: Promotional aisle
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
Available from: Limited time – While stock lasts – Refer above