Icelandic Glacial Water
Icelandic Glacial Water is a super-premium, multi-award winning natural spring water from Iceland – bottled at the source from one of the cleanest Eco-systems in the world, the legendary Olfus Spring in Iceland, which is also one of the largest springs in the world.
Icelandic Glacial is highly desirable, uncommonly elevated and naturally occurring alkaline water with a pH level of 8.4. – The alkaline level found in Icelandic Glacial Water is naturally occurring and not processed.
- Naturally high pH: 8.4
- First bottled water in the world to be certified 100% Carbon Neutral for product and operations
- 100% sustainable
- 100% recyclable
- Bottles are BPA free
- Exceptionally Pure – very low total dissolved solids of 62 ppm which makes it exceptionally pure
- Sophisticated packaging.
- Multi award winning for both taste and quality as well as its packaging.
- Sourced from one of the cleanest Eco-systems in the world, the legendary Olfus Spring in Iceland.
- The Olfus Spring has a 128,000 acre exclusion zone which is imposed by the Icelandic Government excluding any manufacturing or farming around the spring ensuring the spring is free from pesticides, pharmaceuticals and other man-made impurities ensuring the cleanliness and purity of the water.
Located: Drinks aisle
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website:Click here
Shelf price: ∼$4.00
Available from: Woolworths, David Jones Food Halls, selected IGA’s, Independent Grocers, Selected Health Food stores