It’s World Chocolate Day on 7 July, and Cadbury is celebrating!
Chocolate lovers rejoice… it’s World Chocolate Day on 7 July and Cadbury is celebrating with their 6 new Cadbury Dairy Milk ‘Special Edition’ blocks – if you love flavour combinations and are feeling curious then Cadbury’s new special edition flavours are for you:
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Mega Crunchie – Crunchie’s new big brother, with chunkier golden honeycomb pieces in smooth and creamy Cadbury Dairy Milk, milk chocolate.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo Double Choc – which has double the choc and double the yum with Oreo biscuit and a choc flavoured crème crumbled through the Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate block.
- Mad 4 Mint – a choc-mint lovers dream – 4 different mint flavoured fillings in their own square: original mint, peppermint, choc mint, or spearmint that you taste?
- Craving 4 Coffee – a block with a bit more ‘zing’ and the ultimate ‘pick-me-up’ with 4 great coffee flavours: flat white, mocha, caramel latte and iced coffee.
- Crazy 4 Caramel – a caramel lovers indulgence – with 4 flavours: burnt toffee, butterscotch, caramello and salted caramel.
- Bonkers 4 Berry – a perfect berry lover’s dream come true – with bursts of gooey: strawberry, blackcurrant, raspberry and strawberries and crème.
As well, Cadbury believes that there is no better time than World Chocolate Day to celebrate and re-discover their classic, and much-loved favourite Dairy Milk block flavours:
- Cadbury Dairy Milk
- Oreo Vanilla
- Top Deck
- Fruit & Nut
- Black Forest
- Roast Almond
- Turkish Delight