dorset cereals – mueslis and granolas
dorset cereals are produced in Poundbury, the English village created by the vision of HRH Prince Charles, in the historic county of Dorset.
To make their cereals, dorset cereals take natural ingredients and carefully blend them together. They visit their suppliers to ensure the best ingredients possible, which results in a cereal that contains wholegrains and therefore a good source of fibre.
- simply delicious – 600gm – (no picture) a simple blend of crunchy roasted hazelnuts, brazil nuts, and moreish flacks with juicy raisins and dates.
- simply nutty – 560gm – a blend of rolled and toasted flakes with whole almonds, dates brazil nuts and sunflower seeds.
- simply fruity – 600gm – a blend of rolled and toasted flakes with sweetened dried pineapple, papaya and sultanas.
- fabulous high fibre – 540gm -malty high-fibre flakes with juicy flame raisins, toasted coconut, sunflower seeds, dates and roasted hazelnuts.
- cranberry, almond & cherry – 540gm –
- simply oat – 550gm – gorgeous mix of oats and sunflower seeds, gently baked the traditional way to make it loose & tumbly
- simply nut – 550gm – a gorgeous mix of oats, almonds and hazelnuts gently baked the traditional way to make it loose and crmbly
Size: As detailed above
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Click Here
RRP: ∼$8.29 – seen on special $6.50
Available from: Woolworths only.