Lipton – Infused Water
Still water infused with subtle herbal extracts and flavours – Lipton don’t add sugar to their Infused Waters except the tiny amount occurring naturally in the tea extracts and other natural ingredients.
- Hydration made interesting
- No added sugar
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No preservatives
Available in 3 variants:
- Pear & Elderflower with Green Tea – still water, delicately infused with the natural flavour harmony of pear & elderflower and a refreshing touch of green tea
- Watermelon with Red Fruit Tisane – Still water, delicately infused with the naturally refreshing flavour of watermelon, and a delicate tisane of red fruits, berries and herbs.
- Cucumber & Mint – Still water, subtly infused with the cooling flavour of cucumber & mint and a refreshing touch of green tea.
Located: Drinks aisle
Size: 500ml – ∼$2.00 / 1.5lt – ∼$3.50
Release date: Released
Road test: Untested
Visit website: Not available on Lipton website at time of writing
Shelf price: As detailed above
Available from: Coles, Woolworths, various IGA/Foodland/independent supermarkets