Pie Society – Meaty Vegan Range
The humble pie just got a little less humble…at Pie Society they fill their pies with only the freshest ingredients sourced from Australian farmers. They craft them in their award winning sustainable bakery and then freeze them un-baked, so you can enjoy truly fresh bakery-style pastry at home – Pie Society make them. You bake them – Pie Society’s pies are not pre-baked. That means you get to cook them for the first time and experience pastry the way it should be. Fresh from the oven, flaky, fluffy and golden.
- Vegan Friendly
- Proudly made By Plarre’s Melbourne bakery from fresh Australian veggies, herbs, meat & flour.
So, you don’t eat meat. Cool. Maybe you just eat meat sometimes. You flex. Sounds good. Or perhaps you eat loads of meat but you’ve decided to eat a bit less. Your secret’s safe with us.
Pie Society Meaty Vegan pies are delicious pies just without meat. No-compromise classics with fillings made simply from fresh vegetables, mushrooms and chickpeas before being encased in their dreamy flaky pastry.
Available in 3 variants:
- Meatless Classic Aussie – an iconic Australian pie just without the meat. It’s a no-compromise classic with a vegan filling made simply from fresh vegetables, Pie Society’s meaty chickpea mince, a scrumptious gravy and encased in our dreamy flaky pastry – 400gm (2x200gm).
- Chunky Meatless Steak with Shitake Mushrooms – Pie Society wanted a chunky meaty vegan pie that really had some bite so they teamed up with the mushroom meat wizards at Fable for this one. Their Plant Based Braised Beef is made from shiitake mushrooms and is the perfect partner for our rich gravy, meaty Portobello mushrooms and posh pastry – 400gm (2x200gm).
- Meatless Classic Cottage – This is Pie Society’s Classic Cottage Pie, it’s got a flaky pastry base, a rich meaty filling and it’s topped with mashed potato just like the one your mum used to make. But without the meat. Or the nagging – 580gm (2x290gm).
- Meatless Party Pies – try one and realise that you don’t always have to eat meat and go on about how vegan food is boring and make jokes about vegans even though you secretly worry that you eat too much meat because you watched that documentary and you understand the health and environmental impacts of eating lots of meat but try and ignore it because it gives you anxiety. Just try the party pie, you won’t regret it – 330gm (6x55gm).
Located: Freezer aisle
Size: As detailed above
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$10.00
Available from: Woolworths
Disclaimer: The Grocery Geek provides general product information which is intended as a guide only, please ensure that you read the product label before consuming.