Hong Kong Dim Sim Kitchen – Range
Established in 1982, Hong Kong Dim Sim Kitchen is one of the pioneers of manufacturing Dim Sum in Australia and now they have released their famous products in their new microwavable pouches which are super convenient and means that you can sit down to their delicious Dim Sum in only minutes.
- New Microwavable pouch
- Ready in minutes
- HKDSK’s dumpling pastry is made fresh every morning.
Available in 5 variants:
- Pork & Chive Dumplings – Half-moon shaped parcels packed with fresh, Australian pork, diced shallots, chives, onions and crushed garlic – microwave ready in 3 minutes – 300gm
- Pork, Prawn & Mushroom Siu Mai – Chunky pieces of fresh, Australian pork, prawns and shiitake mushrooms, wrapped in their super-thin pastry – rich taste and full-bodied in texture – microwave ready in 5 minutes – 300gm
- Pork Dim Sims – Fresh, Australian pork mince and cabbage wrapped in their super-thin pastry – each bite is meaty and wholesome – microwave ready in 6 minutes – 480gm.
- BBQ Pork Buns – White, fluffy clouds of bun stuffed with diced pieces of Char Siu Pork lathered in HKDSK’s signature, smoky sauce – HKDSK’s Char Siu Pork is roasted in-house every day, to achieve that real barbequed taste – microwave ready in 2 minutes – 300gm.
- Custard Buns – Pillowy soft steamed buns, filled with decadent, creamy milk custard – microwave ready in 3 minutes – 300gm.
Located: Freezer aisle
Size: As detailed above
Visit website: Click Here
Shelf price: ∼$7.50
Available from: Coles, Woolworths
Disclaimer: The Grocery Geek provides general product information which is intended as a guide only, please ensure that you read the product label before consuming.